This session is organized in cooperation with Formnext – the largest professional Additive Manufacturing Convention in the world during AM Summit.
With the global upheaval in political systems and markets and their impact on international supply chains, there is no better time for industrials, academia and authorities to sit down and discuss how they can join forces for the good of the AM industry – and more importantly for the good of the nations.
This is obviously a broad topic that goes beyond the technology scope to encompass funds, sustainability & ESG. In an effort to focus the discussion on what really matters for the AM industry, this panel will mainly shed light on the challenges of technological change for sustainability.
At the heart of a green economy strategy should lie the use of sustainable technologies. Right now, 5 key challenges are slowing down their adoption:
“the rise of environmental concerns; achieving radical and not just incremental sustainable technological change; capitalism and the uncertain business-as-usual scenario; the hard-to-define role of the state and how it should design appropriate policy mixes; and dealing with distributional concerns and impacts.”
Hosted by Kety Sindze, Managing Editor at 3D ADEPT Media, the panel will be held on Thursday 21st September, from 02.30 pm to 03.30 pm CET Copenhagen time zone, and will gather speakers from academia, political scene, investment and technology landscape.
- Kristian Arntz, Chair for Manufacturing Technology, FH Aachen – University of Applied Sciences and former Formnext Advisory Board Member
- Rasmus Stoklund, Spokesman on higher education and research and Member of Parliament (Folketinget) – Political Spokesman for the Socialdemokratiet and Member of Parliament –
- Vanessa Vega Saenz, Director, Invest in Denmark
- Peggy Görlitz, Senior Manager, Electronics & Automation Technology, German Trade and Invest (GTAI)
- Charlotte Kjeldsen Krarup, Chief Visionary Officer, Danish Industry Foundation
Register here for AM Summit using the code 3DADEPT-member.
Remember, you can post free of charge job opportunities in the AM Industry on 3D ADEPT Media or look for a job via our job board. Make sure to follow us on our social networks and subscribe to our weekly newsletter : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram ! If you want to be featured in the next issue of our digital magazine or if you hear a story that needs to be heard, make sure to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org