Creaform unveils new Go!SCAN SPARK™ 3D scanners
Creaform, a specialist in 3D measurement solutions, debuts new Go!SCAN SPARK™ 3D scanners. This line is the third-generation version of its portable scanners intended for product development professionals.
The main features of the Go!SCAN SPARK™ line are the four inline cameras that enables accurate 3D scanning and color acquisition, an ergonomic design for different types of hand positions, multi-field dimensional measurements.
Other features include:
- Plug and play: No setup required. Robust positioning using geometry, color or targets
- 4X better resolution: Stunning scan quality with flawless tracking on color texture and geometry
- 3X faster measurement speed and instant workable files: Scanning area featuring 99 stripes that take up to 1,500,000 measurements per second, ultimately cutting down the time to get usable mesh files, which users can import into 3D modeling and 3D printing software without post-processing
- 2X more accurate: Reliable measurements of up to 0.050 mm
- Intelligent design: The multi-position handle integrates efficient ergonomics through an effective design
Unlike the previous line of 3D scanners that were mostly designed for the academic market, the manufacturer extends the scope of its market with this new line.
“The work of product designers and engineering has greatly evolved over the past few decades. Today, product development teams are under increasing pressure to innovate more quickly, work with multidisciplinary, remote teams and launch products faster than ever before,” said Simon Côté, Product Manager at Creaform. “Go!SCAN SPARK generates quality 3D models, facilitates the design iteration process, mitigates errors and speeds up reverse engineering. Without a doubt, the new Go!SCAN SPARK is a key tool in designing products to maintain a leadership position in innovation and a manufacturer’s specific market sectors.”
For further information about 3D Printing, follow us on our social networks and subscribe to our newsletter
Would you like to subscribe to 3D Adept Mag? Would you like to be featured in the next issue of our digital magazine? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org