Homebuilder Century Communities, Inc. announces the completion and availability of its first community of 3D printed houses in Casa Grande, Arizona.
Now selling from the upper $200s at Mountain View Estates in Casa Grande, Century Complete’s robotically printed homes boast high-quality construction with popular finishes like granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Homebuyers can choose from three single-story floor plans—offering up to 4 bedrooms and 1,901 square feet—in a convenient location midway between Phoenix and Tucson, with quick access to downtown Casa Grande and abundant outdoor recreation.
“We are thrilled to debut this new technology in Casa Grande, showcasing the traditional aesthetic that our buyers love but with industry-leading concrete printed walls designed for durability, energy-efficiency, and noise reduction,” said Greg Huff, President of Century Complete. “Just as importantly, this sustainable and scalable construction model further expands on our mission to provide affordable new homes that keep the dream of homeownership within reach.“
The benefits of printed concrete composite walls:
- Energy-Efficient: Concrete composite walls provide a significantly more energy-efficient home.
- Noise-Reducing: Concrete composite walls effectively reduce exterior and interior noise.
- Strong & Durable: Proprietary robotically printed concrete composite walls offer superior insulation and ensure your home is built to last.
- Sustainable Construction: 3D printing and concrete composite walls allow excess materials to get recycled for future home builds rather than adding to landfills.
- High-Quality Construction: A full-stack automated robotic assembly builds your home efficiently and at an exceptional level of quality.
- Traditional Look & Feel: All the benefits of engineered insulated concrete composite walls—complete with a high-quality fit and finish and smoothed inside and out for the look of a traditionally built home.
The launch of these 3D printed homes comes with an online homebuying experience for the buyers.
Remember, you can post job opportunities in the AM Industry on 3D ADEPT Media or look for a job via our job board. Make sure to follow us on our social networks and subscribe to our weekly newsletter : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram ! If you want to be featured in the next issue of our digital magazine or if you hear a story that needs to be heard, make sure you send it to email@example.com