D-D-8 and the first edition of the fair dedicated to additive manufacturing in Paris will open its doors.
Beyond bringing together professionals from all sectors of activity (construction, luxury, design, food industry and many others), the Add Fab show is also the opportunity for these start-ups specialized in 3D printing to take part in the Pitch Start-ups 3D.
In 15 minutes, each company will defend its innovation before a special jury. Among the innovative start-ups, you will meet:
– 3D Modular Systems and its 3D printers in modular kit
– The start-up Clotoo that advocates collaborative production by providing a 3D printer, network and content.
– Owa 3D has developed a new offer of eco-friendly 3D printing materials with recycled filaments.
– Pollen AM and the 3D printer that uses pellets as a raw material.
– Syos and the saxophone mouthpieces tailor-made.
– XtreeE which is specialized in the construction of buildings of all kinds
– The famous foot orthoses of Eden 3D
– Glass’Yourself and its original collection of custom-made 3D glasses.
Of all these innovative ideas, which one will win the Pitch Start-up 3D on June 1st according to you?