Just a few days left, and you will be able to pick up the latest issue of 3D ADEPT Mag, alongside the International Catalogue of AM Solutions – at the Trade Press Booth at Formnext. In the meantime, we are very excited to share with you the digital version of this new issue.
You may except to learn more about new launches and trendy topics:
- Silicone 3D Printing. This newcomer of the additive manufacturing industry is increasingly raising questions in the industry. We asked ACEO, German RepRap and Spectroplast to clarify the uncertainties regarding this topic.
- Software: “Design for Additive Manufacturing”. Blueprint, a Stratasys company, nTopology and Materialise joined us to address this hot topic.
- [Exclusive Interview]: upon request of e-Xstream engineering, we carried out an exclusive interview that portrays a tripartite collaboration of MSC Software, Markforged and A collaboration that’s leading to the delivery of performance optimisation tools for Markforged users. The solution will be made available to a larger public very soon. However, you can already find more information about it in this issue.
- 3D ADEPT Media Tour: we were behind the scenes at Mimaki Europe’s Headquarters in The Netherlands
- High-Performance Materials: a crucial and long topic: ARMOR Group, VBN Components & Malvern Panalytical B.V. share their expertise in the first part of this topic.
- Market Reports: Ampower and Alexander Daniels Global unveil more about the metal AM market and the European Talent Market in the Additive Manufacturing industry.
- Latest developments at Solukon, XYZprinting, MakerBot, and many more…