The Additive Manufacturer Green Trade Association (AMGTA) has welcomed eight additional AM organizations bringing its membership ranks to twenty members. The announcement follows the recent integration of ExOne as a founding member.
As a reminder, AMGTA aims to promote the environmental benefits of additive manufacturing (AM). The organization originally launched by Sintavia, welcomes AM companies from all fields of the industry to advance sustainability.
New participating members include:
- BASF 3D Printing Solutions, a provider of 3D printing solutions along the entire additive manufacturing value chain under the brand Forward AM;
- DyeMansion, expert in automated post-processing workflows for industrial polymer 3D-printing;
- Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology (ILT), one of the leading research institutes in the field of laser-based additive manufacturing;
- HP, Inc., a global provider of 3D printing and digital manufacturing solutions;
- Rusal America, a subsidiary of Rusal, the world’s leading producer of low-carbon aluminum;
- TRUMPF, one of the world’s leading companies for machine tools, laser technology, and additive manufacturing for industrial applications;
- and 6K, a metal powder producer that is setting a new AM “green” standard by leveraging sustainable sources as feedstock for premium powder production with its UniMelt® platform.
Those companies will serve alongside Sintavia, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, QC Laboratories, Inc., AMEXCI AB, Danish AM Hub, EOS, GE Additive, Materialise, the National Manufacturing Institute Scotland, Siemens Digital Industries Software, SLM Solutions and Stryker.
“I’m excited to officially welcome ExOne aboard as a new Founding Member company of the AMGTA, as well as each of our new Participating Member organizations,” said Sherry Handel, Executive Director of the AMGTA. “Their dedication to support our trade group’s mission well-positions the AMGTA for continued growth and helps to fund new sustainability research projects in additive manufacturing. I am looking forward to working with all of our members as we expand the AMGTA as a key industry resource in advancing sustainability in the AM industry this year and beyond.”
Remember, you can post job opportunities in the AM Industry on 3D ADEPT Media free of charge or look for a job via our job board. Make sure to follow us on our social networks and subscribe to our weekly newsletter : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram ! If you want to be featured in the next issue of our digital magazine or if you hear a story that needs to be heard, make sure to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org