Ever since it has decided to welcome any 3D printing company rather than just 3D printer manufacturers as it was initially planned, The Additive Manufacturer Green Trade Association (AMGTA) welcomes new organizations at a fast pace.
In the list of the latest six companies that have joined the trade group to advance sustainability in AM, there is Divergent Technologies, an expert in design, printing, and assembly of optimized and sustainable vehicle structures, who joined as a Founding Member alongside Sintavia, ExOne, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, QC Laboratories.
The other AM companies include:
- ACAM, the Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing, based on the RWTH Aachen University campus, pools resources and facilitates industry’s access to the additive manufacturing expertise of leading scientific and research institutions;
- Kurtz Ersa, a manufacturing industry company for over 240 years offering solutions focused on electronics production equipment, moulding machines, and automation;
- Nexa3D, maker of ultrafast polymer 3D printers that deliver a 20X productivity advantage;
- Tekna Advanced Materials, a provider of high-purity metal powders for applications such as 3D printing in the aerospace, medical, and automotive sectors;
- and Trane Technologies, a global climate innovator bringing efficient and sustainable solutions to buildings, homes, and transportation through an environmentally responsible portfolio of products and services.
“I’m excited to officially welcome aboard Divergent Technologies, our new Founding Member, as well as each of our new Participating Member organizations,” said Sherry Handel, Executive Director of the AMGTA. “Our esteemed global trade consortium is wholeheartedly committed to supporting our mission and provides a solid foundation as we continue to grow and strategically invest in sustainability research projects in additive manufacturing. I look forward to working with each of our members as we expand the AMGTA as the key industry resource committed to advancing sustainability in the AM industry.”
These new additions bring AMGTA’s active membership ranks to 33 members from 11 countries.
Remember, you can post job opportunities in the AM Industry on 3D ADEPT Media free of charge or look for a job via our job board. Make sure to follow us on our social networks and subscribe to our weekly newsletter : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram ! If you want to be featured in the next issue of our digital magazine or if you hear a story that needs to be heard, make sure to send it to email@example.com