- This event has passed.
The Future of 3D Printing in Medicine and Dentistry (Boston, United States)
January 29 - January 31
This must-attend summit and exhibition offers comprehensive coverage of both the current and future uses of 3D printing in medicine and dentistry. The conference offers over 30 expert speakers from commercial, practitioner, governmental and academic organizations. Attendees will learn about the most effective procedures and business opportunities in medical and dental 3D printing; industries that are projected to generate over $5 billion in revenue by 2021.
The inaugural 2018 event held in Washington, DC drew attendees from 10 countries and 30 states. The 2019 event builds on the excitement generated last year and now adds separate two-day medical and dental tracks; two pre-conference workshops and an exciting Start-Up Competition.
Here’s what to expect:
- Learn how 3D-printing is disrupting supply chains and transforming procedures at hospitals, labs, doctor and dental offices.
- Gain insight on 3D printing’s revenue potential in the medical and dental spaces through several sessions presented by our analysts, including up-to-date forecasts of penetration and revenue generation.
- Obtain an improved understanding of regulatory requirements affecting 3D printing in medicine and dentistry and how these factors vary internationally.
- Find out the specific markets bioprinting firms can expect to make money and learn what products are expected to succeed for years to come.
- Receive clarity on how intellectual property will impact technology development and procedures as well as where the money is coming from for “additive medicine.”
- Network with exhibitors and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business