March 13 @ 9 h 00 min - March 14 @ 17 h 00 min
The 9th edition of RapidPro will take place on Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 March 2019 in NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven ( Eindhoven), the Netherlands. RapidPro is one of the most important fairs in Europe for the entire chain of Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Production and Rapid Product Development. RapidPro also offers a platform for organizations that focus on 3D printing for professionals.
The RapidPro exhibitors are manufacturers, suppliers, design, consultancy and engineering firms and research institutions active in the areas of:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Rapid Tooling, – Prototyping and – Manufacturing
- 3D printing, 3D measurement, – scanning and digitizing
- Raw materials, treatment and finishing
- Vacuum and thermoforming techniques
- Development and R&D
In short, it is a fair of and for the entire chain.
Companies and research institutions that somehow specialize in above market segments must be present at this fair.
Objectives of RapidPro 2019
- Create awareness on existing knowledge through exhibits and lectures
- Promote and improve cooperation and networking with the purpose of developing:
- new products
- new solutions
- new markets
- exchange of knowledge
- match supply and demand
The organization of RapidPro 2019 is in hands of Mikrocentrum.
For further information please contact:
Tom Wessels, Manager RapidPro
Phone: +31 (0)40 – 296 99 22