MAESTRO FREE WORKSHOP – July 11th 2019
MAESTRO project has offered the opportunity to many industrials to apply for the MAESTRO contest. Among the candidates, only one has been chosen as the winner. His/her name and proposed part will be revealed at the MAESTRO workshop day: July 11th 2019 at IPC (2 rue pierre et marie curie 01100 Bellignat). The workshop flyer can be downloaded here. It is a free event.
Why you should attend the demonstration day?
- Presentations of the 5 demonstrators of the project involving automotive, aerospace, railway and packaging sector.
- Live demonstrations of injection with conformal cooling mold, hybrid manufacturing, filament deposition of MIM feedstock and monitoring for DMLS process on EOS M290 machine.
- Announcement of the contest winner and presentation of the part.
- Presentation of the project results.
- Discover IPC, the French technical centre of plastics and composites.
- Free event